My uncle passed an email on to me of something beautiful which happened on television - I can't make his attachment appear here but the first link is of Faryl singing and the second shows the comments
http://www.truveo.com/Britains-Got-Talent-Farrah-Ave-Maria-ITV-Faryl/id/3468473345
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htiCzPPPhqQ&feature=PlayList&p=C92F961A5E20EA0A&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=5
BEAUTIFUL!!! - I'm glad this was on television, glad lots of people got to see someone using their God given talent in a way which honors Him. I cried, from the beauty of her voice which goes right passed the ears and straight to touching the soul. Cried from the realization that someone went on a show like that singing praises to the mother of Christ, and that so many people would see it and be touched by it. Good for you Faryl Smith! http://www.farylmusic.com/
Ave Maria
(English translation http://www.origenmusic.com/ave-maria-lyrics.html)Ave Maria
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.