NOT!!!
I stepped wrong AGAIN somehow today and rolled my ankle AGAIN today. Left one this time. On the smooth, clean, uncluttered, dry floor in the upstairs womens restroom at the college this time. (Guess it serves me right for believing that a mom could actually get to use a bathroom more than once a day.) And of course every one had already hurried off to other classes or home and the restroom and hall were deserted. But I managed to hobble to a bench, my professor came along and went to find someone who could bring me ice, and I eventually made it to the car, and eventually pick up the kids (thank goodness for automatic transmissions which only need one working leg and foot - and I've become good at using either my right or my left, depending on which one is still functional after damaging the other one of them yet AGAIN!)
This seems like one of the normal ankle mess-ups I do (used to be about once every year or two, but seem to have increased to once or twice a month now). I didn't hear/feel any long important stringy type things in my foot snap like I did for that all-time-worst ankle mess-up. I'll probably/hopefully be fine tomorrow. Of course, when I hobbled to pick up my kids this afternoon, Jessica and several other kids took one look at me and moaned, "not AGAIN." They're SOOOO sympathetic aren't they.