Hectic morning and running late and arrived and he didn't have his shoes! not just not on his feet, but he didn't even bring them! My poor head ready to explode from everything in the past 24 hours, past couple of years, past whole lifetime. But the dear sweet wonderful awesome AMAZING teachers I work with invited me to lunch and we had such a nice time.
I had some books to return for classes I didn't get into, and I was juggling too much in my arms and I dropped stuff in the parking lot and badly scuffed the cover of the one book I couldn't get a used copy of. I was within the timeframe to return them for a full refund but they'd only be able to buy that scuffed book back at a used price. That price turned out to be better than I was worried it would be though, so that was very nice.
Grocery outlet had sturdy cargo shorts in his size today! now he has something to wear on his lower half again! Hooray! and most of the stains washed out of that one shirt that had been left wet in the bag! Double Hooray!
And some other windows are creaking open in place of some of those other doors that closed. And some greatly needed moments with some awesome people.
Thank Thee Heavenly Father