(sorry about blurry pictures)
*before Talent Show is over - get Jessica over to her basketball practice
*go back and watch the rest of the Talent Show
*Nathan's ride dropped him off at the Talent Show
*go over and get Jessica from basketball practice
*go home
***LAST DAY for Read to Succeed minutes
Thursday morning:
*drive carpool to Seminary
*teach Reading Group
*run to store (major storm coming)
*yard duty
Thursday afternoon:
*pick up Michael early
*get Jessica (she has to get all homework done now)
*volunteer in Jacob's Garden Class
*home for a bit - eat
*the snow starts - tiny flakes, but tons of them
*(in the mean time - Nathan has an away game)
*(originally I was trying to fit in the "MANDATORY Spring Sports Parent Meeting" at Nathan's school, but then I found out I didn't have to be at that one, but at one next week instead)
*Jessica's carpool to Dress Rehearsal picks her up
*it's snowing a lot! still pretty small flakes, but LOTS of them and coming fast
Thursday evening:
*(normally Jacob's basketball practice, but it was cancelled because of the storm)
*(was also supposed to be Jacob's Pack Meeting, but that was cancelled too) *store again real quick, gas station, library
*wait at Nathan's school for them to return from away game
*(normally a college class, but it was also cancelled)*still waiting at Nathan's school - and getting worried about driving back
*Nathan's team gets back and we head home - Nathan helps put on the chains
*home
*Jessica's ride gets her home safe (THANK YOU!!!)
Friday early morning:
*wake up, bundle up, waiting to see if it's a snow day - either way I won't be driving, I'll catch the bus with the kids if there's still school, and Michael will be staying home because I can't get him there or even to a bus that can get him there
*find out Nathan's school is on a delayed schedule (this automatically means no Seminary - which I couldn't have gotten them to anyway)
*find out Jess and Jacob's school is cancelled - SNOW DAY - which also means I don't have to teach my Reading Group or do yard duty
*write note and leave it where kids will see it

*go back to sleep
Friday morning (later):
*Nathan leaves for bus
*help Dad dig until he can get his car out
*keep shoveling the driveway until my back just won't take it anymore
*back inside to warm up, konk out
Friday later:
*more shoveling, kids play
*Nathan gets home
*everything cancelled including Jessica's Friday evening performance
*it finally quit snowing at some point
Saturday morning:
*all that shoveling was great (and thanks Mom) but I forgot to clear off my van again, so all that had to be cleared off before we could leave (thank you Nathan)
*drop off Nathan (his team was helping set up for a big fundraiser)
*Jessica's basketball game - it was neck and neck, a very exciting game
*pick up Nathan, eat lunch in car
Saturday afternoon:
*drop off Jess to get ready for afternoon performance
*Jacob's game - also neck and neck and a very exciting game
*Jessica's show - there were some technical/microphone problems, but they all did such a great job!
(I've been trying to load the videos - will try again later)
*cast pizza party
*run errands
*back at Stake Center to get ready for evening performance
*make sandwiches for dinner
*help in the "Green Room" for the child actors in the Annie and the King & I numbers including helping kids with costumes, tracking down KB's missing necklace (part of her Anna costume - which turned up on a little girl's neck); tracking down escapee kid cast members, guarding a door, light switches, and props from kid cast members; explaining to kid cast members that "break a leg" is only a figure of speech and that we should NOT attempt to actually break our legs just before the show starts; and repeatedly trying to help keep kid cast members quiet
Saturday evening:
*got to peek in on some of the evening show - Dad filmed some of that one
(I've been trying to load the videos - will try again later)
*continue helping in the "Green Room"
*help collect costumes afterward and count to make sure we got everything back
*help clean up, load car
*drive home - chains again so we can get down our road
