the "start your own blog" site said it was easy, so I copied a few pictures and I'm "learning how to blog." (we'll see how easy, at least it has spell-check, does it always take this long to upload pictures?)
one of our FAVORITE places - Camp Nauvoo
The camp is owned by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and is dedicated ground, just like the temple grounds. I love the peace and always feel safe there. A family serves a mission as caretakers and lives at the camp, which is used for Girls' Camp, Ward Parties and Campouts, Cub Scout Activities, Family Reunions, etc. I went to Girls' Camp here and Michael and Nathan each had their Arrow of Light Ceremonies here. We had an extended family reunion in 2005 and are camping with family again this year.
silly skits, campfires and SMORES
and "swimming pool"
and pancakes for breakfast!