Hi - it is Sunday morning, we'll be off soon for church to feast spiritually with family and friends enveloped in God's love. (actually, we should be loading in the van about now - today is the Primary program, VERY IMPORTANT to be on time - but we are still waiting for a few things from the dryer, Jessica JUST NOW got in the shower - I'm sitting on the floor outside the bathroom typing this because the bathroom is still such a terrifying place to be in alone - and the boys are busy arguing over anything possible to argue about). But the sun is shining, bright, warm, sending life to me, giving me hope.
I have several written assignments due SOON! including my rough draft of my BIG ESSAY. I've been on the computer a lot, I write a bit, cut and paste, add more, decide the whole thing sounds silly and not worthy of a college class, panic about deadlines, and tell myself to calm down and take a break. In doing that last night I came across a story and a blog. I've been crying off and on since and thanking my Father in Heaven for life and the precious people he places in my path. This new "friend" is a stranger, she doesn't know me, has never met me, and yet, she wrote years worth of a blog for ME. I skimmed through and feasted on her words last night and early this morning. She and her precious family are in my prayers.
I highly suggest starting at the beginning and if you have time, work your way forward to the present. If not, at least start at the beginning and skim forward a little before skipping forward to the present. Have tissues handy - there will be lots of happy tears and moments of giggles and sighs of recognizing pure bliss, and there will be sad aching tears but with lots of hope and faith.
the "beginning" (September 2005)
http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/2005_09_01_archive.html
then go month by month forward to present (remember the post at the bottom is first for the month and then work your way back up the page to last post for the month)
http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/
the news story I found which started my journey and introduced me to my new "friend"
http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/articles/2008/10/26/20081026sisters1026a1.html
the dryer is done - we have to rush - Happy Sabbath!